The operational platform for the SDR5 is as follows:
2800 lb mid-engine 2 seat platform
P-350 maximum rear tire
500 HP – 475 LB FT Torque, power maximum
The warranty is for 6 months or 6,000 miles, whichever comes first. This period commences from the day of shipping.
If a warranty issue is implemented, the following conditions will apply:
Customer is responsible for removing gearbox from vehicle
Customer assumes all liabilities involving crating, shipping, and insurance to and from Mendeola Transaxles, National City, CA.
Upon arrival, unit will be torn down and inspected. If transmission is deemed defective following inspection, Mendeola will repair defective item supplying labor and necessary components at no cost to customer. If unit has been abused or neglected during use, warranty will be void. Customer will be advised of condition, and customer will notify Mendeola as to how to proceed.
All work must be done at Mendeola Transaxles, 205 West 35th St, National City, CA 91950.
Mendeola will not absorb any secondary liabilities ie: cost of R&R of transaxle from vehicle, and work done at other facility other than Mendeola Transaxles.
1) Mendeola Transaxles is a COD business. We do not carry ‘Open’ accounts.
2) All charges are payable in US dollars, current foreign exchange rates will apply. Bank wire transfers will be accepted. Customer is responsible for ALL bank charges.
3) All orders will require a 50% deposit, and ‘special orders’ are nonrefundable.
4) Accepted credit cards are: Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover. We do not accept Paypal.
5) Personal checks are accepted. Customers order will be released when your check has cleared our bank.
6) All orders are subject to applicable shipping, taxes and processing fees.
7) International orders: Please be aware that shipping orders to international destinations often adds to delivery times and incurs additional expenses. The international customer is solely responsible for any duties, taxes, tariffs and additional expenses levied by the exporting (U.S.) country.
8) Mendeola will endeavor to locate the safest and most cost effective method of shipping. Mendeola does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged merchandise. All shipping charges are F.O.B. shipping point.
9) All customers requesting tax exempt status for purchased merchandise must possess the current necessary resale certificate. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Sales and Inquiries:
Engineering and Technical:
205 West 35th St. Unit D-E
National City, Ca 91950
Hours: 8 am - 4:30 pm PST Mon-Thurs